|Group||Languages||Unsworn translation||Sworn transaltion|
|I||english, german||38||from 42||45|
czech, french, spanish, dutch, |
slovak, ukrainian, italian
greek, korean, lithuanian,
latin, latvian, norwegian, portuguese, romanian, serbian,
slovene, swedish, turkish, hungarian
The prices given are net prices + 23% VAT
Price applies to one computational page:
– Standard translations – 1800 signs (together with spaces)
– Certified translations – 1125 signs (together with spaces), calculated for each commenced page of the translated text.
Types of standard translation and the completion date:
– Standard – up to 5 pages per day
– Express – up to 10 pages per day – extra charge 50-100%
The lead-time includes only working days.
Types of sworn translations and the completion date:
The completion date for sworn translations is determined every single time. In case of an urgent request the price maybe subject to change.
To receive the final valuation free of charge send the document via mail, we will answer within an hour.
On account of the complexity of oral translations, we ask for the following information in order to evaluate the price range:
• language combination
• type of translation (consecutive, simultaneous, whispered, escort: description)
• date of the meeting
• location of the meeting- (town, address)
• predicted time of the translation
• character of the meeting and what industry
• the number of people participating in the meeting
• whether a certified translator is required
The cost of correction depends on the kind of correction